Gladiators (Miniclip) walkthrough

Gladiators is a new 3D fighting game from miniclip. A short but awesome deathmatch game featuring gladiators. Choose from 4 different gladiators, whether a Thracian, Iberian, Hellenic or Numidan. Just make sure you entertain the audience at the arena. Use special attacks to defeat your opponent or you can challenge other players from the top high scorers board.

Gladiators Miniclip walkthrough.
As always, another fine game from miniclip. Pretty entertaining with 3d visuals and good sound effects. Jump to the Gladiators walkthrough video below to see some gameplay action.

1 comment:

  1. I will be happy if you read my comment. I must say that I like all your posts and wait for new ones. That's because they seem so great and suitable for me. Thanks a ton for uploading your articles. Check out:
    The Haunted Mansion Games
    friv2021.games

    ReplyDelete

Please play it nice in the comments! Thank you.