Blockgineer walkthrough

Blockgineer walkthrough.
Blockgineer is a new challenging physics based puzzle point and click game from mathnook. In this game, you place blocks, angles and speed arrows to get the correct colored balls into their corresponding exits. Featuring 32 progressively challenging levels, you'll be scratching your head a lot, an awful lot in this physics based puzzle.

Note: if you are looking for the Blockgineer 2 walkthrough just follow that link.


I am assuming that I am not the only one having trouble with some of the levels of this game due to its high level of difficulty that's why there is no video guide about this one yet. Anyways, for those stuck at levels 23 and below, let me share you some real Blockgineer walkthrough - not yet complete but I'll see what I can do about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play it nice in the comments! Thank you.