You Must Escape Level 15 and Level 16 Walkthrough, Review

You Must Escape Level 15 and Level 16 walkthrough.
You Must Escape Level 15 and Level 16 are now available. Many fans of escape games now are solving these new levels now as I type this up. My review? Well, I think both of them are kind of short and easier to solve than the earlier levels. But it is still fun and most of all it's responsive as ever in terms of touch. I hope that the developer will continue to bring us more of this stuff.

Anyways, here are a couple of videos of my gameplay showing Level 15 and 16 walkthrough of You Must Escape game for Android being solved and completed and that includes the number codes that may be your biggest problem in completing them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play it nice in the comments! Thank you.