Demons Took My Daughter walkthrough

Demons Took My Daughter walkthrough covers a complete playthrough for this game by nerdook. There are several videos that will guide you with every mode of the game which includes wrath, survival, gluttony, lust, envy, greed and pride mode. Rescue your daughter from the evil (and adorable!) Demons in this hybrid platformer/defence game! Fight a wide variety of enemies (and the 7 Deadly Sins) on your epic quest!

Demons Took My Daughter walkthrough.

Demons Took My Daughter Wrath

DTMD Survival mode

Demons Took My Daughter Lust Mode Walkthrough

DTMD walkthrough: Gluttony

Demons Took My Daughter Pride walkthrough

Greed Mode walkthrough video

Demons Took my Daughter Envy walkthrough

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play it nice in the comments! Thank you.