Swimming Pool Escape Walkthrough

Swimming Pool Escape is another point and click creation of the known developer in the flash games industry - Gazzyboy. And if it's a gazzy game, chances are it will get many players go looking for some hints, spoilers and even a full guide walkthrough of some sort so I thought I could be of help to you. I played this one and after a few minutes, I found myself in the same place as you were in - stuck. To be more specific, I can't get past the part where you have to climb down the ladder but first must stop light at the top from moving before you can go back down. Anyways, here's the complete game guide video I referred to when I decided to give up.
Swimming Pool Escape Walkthrough for your pleasure..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play it nice in the comments! Thank you.