Escapers Final Walkthrough

This is a Japanese made flash game that you can finish in just about 3 minutes and 8 seconds. Well, that is after you have watch the video of Escapers Final below. I think this game looks very similar to another escape flash game that I have played before. I just can't remember the title of that game. All I remember is I was clicking and pointing the mouse all over and finding some items and then clicking again after scratching my head. Oh I know, this looks just like any other point and click games that I played. Just kidding you guys. Jokes aside, this game is neat.

Escapers Final Walkthrough.

By the way, if you find this Escapers Final Walkthrough useful, you can subscribe to our feeds or bookmark us so you get the updates and other stuff or email this to your friends. Share on facebook, twitter, or tell your boss you found this secret blog. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play it nice in the comments! Thank you.