Scene of The Crime Golden Doll Walkthrough

Scene of the Crime Golden Doll walkthrough.Am I the only one stuck on this game The Scene Of The Crime Golden Doll? This game was released in yoarcade a couple of months ago from the time of this writing and it's only just now that I got the chance to play it. In fact this is the first Scene of the Crime game that I played (yes there are several others - labrador doll, black, yellow and bald doll). Anyways, since I am not in the mood to do some case solving games like TSOTCGD I ended giving up. Then it came to me that I should check out if there's a walkthrough for this and yeah I was right.

The Scene of The Crime Golden Doll walkthrough

And that has been Scene of the Crime Golden Doll walkthrough you just saw. That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play it nice in the comments! Thank you.