Symon Walkthrough Review

symon
Symon is a new point and click game about a patient in the hospital whose only escape is through dreaming. But not all dreams are happy ones. There are nightmares of course. Since a lot of you escape gamers are looking for some tips and hints on the game, I figured that this Symon Walkthrough review video that I found may help you. I would love to post other version of the walkthrough for this game as well but this is all I can find. So, yeah, I hope this helps.






2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Sorry my walkthrough is pretty poor. I was more upset that my PC wasn't working than concentrating on the game. But hey, I completed it.

    It's not that great of a game though.

    Thanks for the link, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @dogbomb;

    it's better than nothing at all. thanks for uploading..

    ReplyDelete

Please play it nice in the comments! Thank you.