The 12 Days Of Christmas Walkthough

The 12 Days of Christmas is the latest point and click type of puzzle flash game from Prid. In the game description he wrote: "This is my entry for Christmas. I know it's late, but I just wanted to make something for Christmas! I just want everyone to have fun playing this small game. It has only 12 Mini-games, but I spent hours just to finish the game. However, this game is not supposed to be hard like most of the Escape/Puzzle games. This game is to pass between 5 to10 Minutes, and I hope you have fun playing it. It's made for Christmas, though." Prid also want us to tell him how this game was and he also points out that there will be real rewards from December 28, 2009. Anyways, you can post your own The 12 Days of Christmas Walkthrough below so others may see it. Play game here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play it nice in the comments! Thank you.